Publisher GameMill Entertainment and developer Flux Games have announced Cobra Kai 2: Rising Dojos for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC (Steam). It will launch this fall.
Here’s a preview of the game, via GameMill Entertainment:
The Cobra Kai the saga continues with Cobra Kai 2: Rising Dojos. Eagle Fang, Cobra Kai, Miyagi-Do, what is your dojo? That choice begins your journey, but then it’s up to you to recruit the strongest team as you master your fighting style and fight to solidify your dojo’s legacy as a great karate champion All Valley!
- Exciting game modes – Jump into Story Mode and dive into an exciting new story that will blast your way to the All Valley Tournament, or play Cobra Classics and relive epic moments from the show and more!
- Select your dojo, develop your strength – Choose from Eagle Fang, Cobra Kai or Miyagi-Do dojos and improve your skills by collecting chi and coins. Recruit and train new members to become the most powerful dojo and seal your destiny as Grand Champion of the All Valley Tournament.
- 28 playable characters – Play as your favorite characters from the extensive roster of the series and use their special abilities and skills on your way to victory!
- Increase your powers – Collect chi and coins to increase your skills. Recruit new dojo members and let their strength bolster yours while transforming your dojo into a powerhouse.
- VS online. Tournament – Switch to Online Tournament mode and compete in the All Valley Tournament. Battle your way to securing your legacy as the ultimate champion.
Visit the official website here.