Kadokawa Games announced the Dungeon RPG EXTRA Demonic Gaze, an improved version of the original Demonic gaze for PlayStation 4 and Switch. It will launch on September 2 in Japan for 7,480 yen. A limited edition of 11,480 yen will also be available.
While the original Demonic gaze was developed by Experience, EXTRA Demonic Gaze is developed by Cattle Call under the supervision of Experience.
EXTRA Demonic Gaze features improved graphics and production, improved controls, and maybe even an additional set of content after the main story.
The original Demonic gaze first launched on PS Vita in January 2013 in Japan, then in April 2014 in North America and Europe.
thank you, Ryokutya2089.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the entire article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No comments behind the wheelincluding trolling, baiting or displaying poop.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No harbor begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (non-nude only). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicate the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commentators. You don’t have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a reviewer isn’t following this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to modify or remove any comments without notice. This comments policy is subject to change at any time.