New venture is a B2B platform that will allow users to launch their own online casino.
The international video game holding company DUXGroup has announced the details of its new DUXPlatform project.
The project team announced that all major game providers such as Play’n GO, Pragmatic Play, Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, BGaming, Microgaming and many more are already integrated into it, as well as more than 20 payment providers. , among which Visa, MasterCard, Klarna, Skrill and Interac.
DUXPlatform is powered by its own BI platform, which helps partners get detailed data online, including forecasts for LTV and user churn rate. According to LTV’s prediction, the platform’s neural networks will be able to calculate VIP players at an early stage, which in turn will help VIP support managers start communicating with high-potential users. The churn rate metric will allow you to track player behavior and react quickly if they stop being active.
In addition, thanks to BI analysis, partners connecting to the platform will be able to understand what traffic they are purchasing for their product. To date, identifying poor quality traffic is an acute problem, and therefore more than 10 BI analysts have worked to create a system that would qualitatively solve this problem. The DUXPlatform team took charge of the analysis tools that will help the partners to assess the profitability of their work, which is the most important indicator of any project.
Among other things, the creators of DUXPlatform are ready to provide partners with the expertise of CRM / VIP / anti-fraud / support / legal / PSP / BI departments that help operate and solve all possible tasks for the product.
Find out more about each of the departments:
- Anti-fraud: Continuously monitor and analyze player activity to identify suspicious activity.
- CRM: develop and implement promotions and contests for users of the product.
- Support: respond to player requests, as well as provide 24-hour support for each product.
- VIP Support: Support all VIP players and monitor their activity.
- Legal: handles all legal matters for their partners in working with DUXPlatform, including issues of obtaining various local licenses.
- Payment System Providers (PSP): Commit to connecting the major payment providers needed to provide optimal level of service to players in different countries.
- BI analytics department: calculates and analyzes the main indicators of user game activity in real time, from data obtained by neural networks on the platform.
Such an integrated approach to cooperation allows partners to focus as much as possible on attracting traffic to the casino and not wasting time on operational issues that DUXPlatform will take care of.
Commenting on the new launch, Edward Swan, CMO of DUXGroup, said: “We wanted to create a project that would help everyone start their own online casino in minimum time and with minimum effort. The main feature of our platform will be maximum flexibility and transparency. We are convinced that the days of “black boxes” are over. When working with DUXPlatfrom, our partners’ only job is to drive traffic to the product through their media buying team. We’ll take care of all other issues.
DUXGroup is an international video game holding company with offices in Cyprus and Malta. DUXGroup has several main strengths: DUXGroup Operations, DUXGroup Ventures and a strategic partner, the affiliate network Chilli Partners.