This tutorial covers how to pair the PlayStation 5 DualSense controller with Android. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to pair the PlayStation 5 DualSense controller with Android. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to pair PlayStation 5 DualSense controller with Android
Sony has updated the PS Remote Play app for Android, which now offers additional control features for Android 12 users. You can now connect a DualSense controller and use it to play PlayStation 5 games remotely. . Sony added DualSense support to the iOS version of the app earlier this year.
There are also some improvements for those who use a DualShock 4 (the PS4 controller) with the app. The touchpad, motion sensor and vibration functions are now supported, as well as a battery indicator. Although these functions are only available for Android 12, the controller is also compatible with Android 10 and 11.
How to set up remote play on PS5 with Android devices
- Download the PS Remote Play app from the Google Play Store.
- If you want, now is the time to pair your DualShock 4 controller.
- To pair the controller, make sure it is turned off.
- Now, hold down the Share button and the PS button at the same time.
- The light bar will begin to flash.
- Go to your phone’s bluetooth settings and pair the controller.
- Now open the PS Remote Play app. You will need to sign in with your PSN ID.
- Then open Settings on your PS5.
- Go to System.
- Activate remote play.
- When you search for available consoles in the Remote Play app, your PS5 should now appear as an option.
- Log in and go.
Final words: How to pair the PlayStation 5 DualSense controller with Android
hope you will understand this item How to pair the PlayStation 5 DualSense controller with Android, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.