A new batch of games are coming to Game Pass in the second half of March for consoles, cloud, and PC. New this month are Cross Kings 3 on console, Weird West, Grinders, The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaosand norcoMicrosoft announced tuesday.
The last two weeks of March have quite a few day one options for Game Pass subscribers. snowboarding game Grinders will be available when it launches on March 17, as well as norco March 24 and Weird West March 31. Whereas Cross Kings 3 was previously released on PC, its console version will be available day one on Game Pass on March 29.
Meanwhile, games like Tainted Grail: Conquest, Zero Escape: The Nonary Gamesand F1 2021 have been out for a while, but will also be available to subscribers this month. Here’s a list of all the games coming to Game Pass at the end of March:
- Grinders (Cloud, Console, and PC) — March 17
- The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos (Cloud, Console, and PC) — March 17
- Tainted Grail: Conquest (Console) — March 22
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Cloud, Console, and PC) — March 22
- norco (PC) – March 24
- F1 2021 (Console) EA Play — March 24
- Cross Kings 3 (Console) — March 29
- Weird West (Cloud, Console, and PC) — March 31
These games join titles like Kentucky Route Zero and Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxyboth of which were added to Game Pass earlier this month.
Of course, a few games are also leaving Game Pass this month. Here are those who will leave on March 31:
- Madden NFL 20 (Cloud, Console and PC) EA Play
- Narita Boy (Cloud, Console and PC)
- shadow warrior 2 (Cloud, Console and PC)
On April 11, Destiny 2: Beyond Light, Shadow Keeperand Abandoned will all leave Game Pass for PC.