Oizumi Amuzio announced team fighting action game Magicians Dead: Force of the Soul for PlayStation 4. No release date has been announced.
Dead magicians is a 3D arcade action fighting game developed by Byking, the studio behind the Mobile Suit Gundam VS. and Gunslinger Stratos series. It was first launched in December 2016 and relaunched as Dead Magicians NEXT Blazing in July 2017. Online services ended in November 2018. Set in a world where magic and psychokinesis coexist, it depicts the battle between wizards resisting persecution and psychics trying to exterminate them.
Get the first details below.
On Magicians Dead: Force of the Soul
Magicians Dead: Force of the Soul is a team fighting action game in which fierce battles between psychics and wizards take place. This is a new title developed in Japan and published by Oizumi Amuzio, who previously localized Western titles for Japan.
The game is highlighted by its unique combat system and deeply rooted feud between psychics and wizards, among many other elements.
Voice actors bring the game’s unique characters to life.
Magicians Dead: Force of the Soul will exhibit the Tokyo Game Show 2021 Online from September 30 to October 3.
Visit the teaser site here. Look at the website background images below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the entire article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No comments behind the wheelincluding trolling, baiting or posting poop.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging for port.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (non-nude only). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicate the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commentators. You don’t have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a reviewer is not following this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to modify or remove any comments without notice. This comments policy is subject to change at any time.