Outwards “The Three Brothers” DLC is now available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox On, announces publisher Deep Silver and developer Nine Dots Studio.
The downloadable content launched for the first time on PC via Steam in December 2020.
Here’s a preview of “The Three Brothers,” via Deep Silver:
There is more than destruction in an adventurer’s path, the time for rebuilding has come!
You will play an important role in Aurai’s timeline: Join efforts to rebuild the former Sirocco refugee camp by offering the pitiful people there a new place to call home, a new Sirocco.
New weapons, skills and many other gadgets will help you on your uncertain journey into the unknown.
The doors open and the path leads to “Caldera”, a new part of the Outward world that awaits you with new adventures, dangers and secrets to explore!
- City Construction Mechanic: Reconstruction of Sirocco – Create your own landmark in Aurai helping the people to survive in this ruthless world! With the new city building mechanism, you participate in the reconstruction of the refugee camp in New Sirocco.
- New area: Caldera – Aurai is growing and Caldera is more than a new landscape. New dungeons, quests and locations make this a treasure for all adventurers!
- Skill Tree: The Primal Ritualist – Prepare the battlefield with your mighty totems and give yourself an advantage before the melee has even started!
- Elemental Grenade and Arrows – Improve your combat repertoire with elemental grenades and arrows. There are plenty of new possibilities to get creative in your long-range battles!
- Awakened weapons – These legendary weapons are not easy to obtain – But the effort will pay off! Their unique attributes will give you the edge you need in dangerous situations!
Filled with new adventures, skills, weapons, recipes and pets, “The Three Brothers” DLC takes you on a whole new journey into the unique world of Aurai!
Outwards is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the entire article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No comments behind the wheelincluding trolling, baiting or displaying poop.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No harbor begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (non-nude only). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicate the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commentators. You don’t have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a reviewer isn’t following this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to modify or remove any comments without notice. This comments policy is subject to change at any time.