Pray for the gods has left Early Access and is now available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC through To smoke for $ 29.99, developer No Matter Studios announced.
For users who have purchased the Early Access PC version, the version 1.0 update adds the last two boss battles, the full story from start to finish, and all achievements, as well as a “substantial amount. »Optimizations, bug fixes and quality. life updates. The world is also complete, with no no-go zones.
Here’s a look at the game, via No Matter Studios:
Pray for the gods is a boss climbing open world adventure game where you play as a lone hero sent to the edge of a dying frozen world to uncover the mystery behind an endless winter. Arriving with only the clothes on your back, you must survive the colossal dangers you encounter. To restore balance and reclaim the land from the brink, you will be faced with questions that even a God does not know the answer to.
- Massive Beast Scale – Overcome impossible obstacles to climb to the top and defeat the huge beasts bound to this land.
- Climb, slide, swim – You can climb virtually anything you can get your hands on, from ruins and mountains to the huge beasts that inhabit the earth. Climb to the top of mountains, then soar over the open world to reach places previously inaccessible. Swim in freezing waters to discover hidden places that hold secrets and treasures, but don’t stay too long or your swim could become the last.
- Explore, craft and survive – You will arrive on a frozen island with only the clothes on your back, it’s up to you to survive. Build fires, forage for food, and find the gear you need to get through an eternal winter. Nature isn’t the only danger, so craft weapons, defeat minions for better gear, and venture into long-forgotten caves to uncover their secrets. Overcoming these trials will prepare you for the impossible that awaits you.
- Make your way – Pray for the gods is a non-linear game where you choose who and how you fight. Big Beasts can be attempted in any order allowing you to set the course.
- Unravel the mystery – Why doesn’t winter stop? Why did no one come back? The cryptic paintings left behind hint at a story once thought to have been forgotten. To restore balance and reclaim the earth, you will be faced with questions that even the gods do not know the answer to.
- A beautifully frozen world – Explore an endless winter landscape framed by snow-capped peaks and creeping fog. The remnants of an ancient civilization lie in front of you, but don’t let dread turn into recklessness: snowstorms can strike at any time and bury you in a blizzard. Fortunately, you can leave footprints in the snow and follow in your footsteps if you get lost.
Watch the launch trailer below.