GTA 5 is a phenomenal action-adventure title that is celebrated around the world. It is available on different platforms except mobiles.
Despite this, there are supposed GTA 5 APKs on the internet tricking users into downloading the game. However, they are deceptive and illegitimate.
But gamers must be feeling down, as this article tells them about the different ways they can enjoy GTA 5 on their Android devices.
Also read: 5 best free games like GTA 5 for mid-range Android devices in 2021
Guide to play GTA 5 on smartphones using Steam Link and other methods
Players can use one of three methods to enjoy GTA 5 on their androids:
Players can follow these steps to learn how to play GTA 5 with Steam Link:
- They need to download the Steam Link app on their device from here.
- Users need to pair their Android device with the app.
- Once the “Start Playing” button appears, they should click on it.
- The screen will then switch to Big Picture mode and be mirrored on Android.
- Players can then go to the Steam library and choose GTA 5.
- They must then click on the “Play” button to start the game.
To note: Players should remember that they need a PC to enjoy GTA 5 with Steam Link.
Also read: 5 best free Android games like GTA 5 for smartphones 2 GB RAM in May 2021
PS Remote Play
Players can follow the steps below to learn how to play GTA 5 using PS Remote Play:
- They need to download the PS Remote Play app from here.
- Users should then enable the “Enable remote play” option by following these steps: Settings> Remote play connection settings> Enable remote play.
- Then they can log into their accounts and log into their PlayStation. If the device does not connect, players can register it manually by following these steps: Settings> Remote Play Connection Settings> Add Device.
Once the device is connected, players can enjoy the game on their Android devices.
To note: Players should remember that they must have a PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 to enjoy GTA 5 using PS Remote Play.
Also read: 5 best offline Android games like GTA 5 for 3GB RAM devices
Xbox Game Pass
Players can follow the steps below to learn how to play GTA 5 using Xbox Game Pass:
- They need to download the Xbox app to their devices from here.
- Users can then go to the official Xbox Game Pass page to purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. They will benefit from their first three months for 50 INR and then have to pay 699 INR per month.
- Players can then go to cloud games offered by Xbox and select GTA 5.
Also read: 5 best open-world mobile games like GTA 5 in 2021
Disclaimer: This article is intended for beginners. While these steps may seem obvious to some, many new players are often looking for these “newbie” tips and tricks.
Also read: 5 best games like GTA 5 for low-end PC in May 2021