Grimorio from Games a announcement Necromancer Sword: Revenant, a 3D action RPG that will be released on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. No exit window was given.
The game follows Necromancer’s Swordoriginally released in January 2021. While the original game featured a pixel-art style and the new game is 3D, Grimorio of Games states that the spirit of the game will remain intact while retaining its original mechanics and expanding it.
A description and some illustrations can be found below, via Grimorio of Games. Thanks to Gematsu for the warning!.
Necromancer Sword: Revenant is a third person 3D action RPG with dungeon crawling sections. Revive your enemies and make them fight alongside you!
With a completely revamped combat and companion system, journey across the continent, restore the sacred city of Euda to its former glory, and vanquish the ominous threat that looms over the world.
Gather the powers of the Revenants, forgotten heroes of ancient times, and create a small army of the dead to defeat the Necromancer once and for all.
- Turn your enemies into allies again – use the Necromancer’s Sword to resurrect defeated monsters and make them fight alongside you.
- Use the power of ghosts – once great heroes, their spirits now wander the world. Defeat them in battle and unleash powerful summons.
- Improved and customizable AI – Set your monster’s tactics to get the most out of each.
- New combat system – Improved combat system with new possibilities like aerial combos. Switch characters at any time and keep hitting!
- Play solo or local co-op – Play the whole game with an AI companion or lend a friend a controller to play together in split-screen co-op mode.
- Leave the dungeon – Travel the world and help its inhabitants, explore cities, villages and open fields. Dive into procedural dungeons filled with enemies, loot, and challenges.
- Restore Euda to its former glory – Rebuild a ravaged city, recruit people and get new functions and services like shops, a forge, a kitchen…
Necromancer’s Sword: Revenant’s Artwork
Advertisement. Keep scrolling for more