Shin’en Multimedia will be released The tourist for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 via PlayStation Store on September 9 for $ 19.99 / € 19.99, the developer announcement.
The PlayStation 5 version will run in 8K resolution with oversampling at 60fps, or 4K resolution at 120fps. The PlayStation 4 version will run in 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second.
The tourist First launched for Switch via Nintendo eShop in November 2019, followed by Xbox One and PC via Microsoft Store in July 2020, and Xbox Series in October 2020.
Here’s a preview of the game, via PlayStation Store:
You have just arrived at the Monument Islands. Want to go swimming? Or rather dive into the deep sea? Or do you want to visit the game room, go shopping, dance at the beach party? Want to surf? Or will you speak with the weird old tourist and listen to what he has to say about these mysterious ancient monuments.
Watch a new trailer below. See a new set of screenshots in the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the entire article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No comments behind the wheelincluding trolling, baiting or posting poop.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging for port.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (non-nude only). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicate the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commentators. You don’t have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a reviewer is not following this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to modify or remove any comments without notice. This comments policy is subject to change at any time.